Here are the latest news stories and press releases issued by Citizens Advice Scotland, the umbrella organisation for all Scottish citizens advice bureaux.
- A Fairer Social Security system for a fairer Scotland 26 Apr 2018
- Universal Credit 'clawbacks' hit vulnerable Scots 9 Apr 2018
- New rights for carers 29 Mar 2018
- CAS becomes 500th signatory of Scotland’s Digital Participation Charter 28 Mar 2018
- New Kinship Care service launched 19 Mar 2018
- Scotland's bus services under the spotlight 7 Mar 2018
- Consumer Futures Unit welcomes publication of the Scottish Government Climate Change Plan 6 Mar 2018
- CAS welcomes Ofgem ban on 'catch-up' fuel bills 5 Mar 2018
- Many Scottish CAB clients unable to use the internet 7 Feb 2018
- CAS welcomes new inquiry into delivery charges 31 Jan 2018
For more news and updates, visit the Citizens Advice Scotland website.