Here are the latest news stories and press releases issued by Citizens Advice Scotland, the umbrella organisation for all Scottish citizens advice bureaux.
- North Lanarkshire Bureaux launch new money and debt advice service 1 Feb 2019
- CAS responds to new debt figures 23 Jan 2019
- New data shows huge differences across Scotland in energy switching rates 21 Jan 2019
- CAS responds to Scottish Government Funeral Expense Assistance regulations 18 Jan 2019
- CAS responds to announcement of changes to Universal Credit 11 Jan 2019
- Citizens Advice Scotland launches video to promote help in New Year 4 Jan 2019
- Nominations open for Volunteer Awards 2019 20 Dec 2018
- Information and advice for EU citizens 18 Dec 2018
- CAS welcomes new action on nuisance calls 17 Dec 2018
- New report highlights in-work poverty 7 Dec 2018
For more news and updates, visit the Citizens Advice Scotland website.