We operate a TRIAGE system to streamline our service in order to be better able to prioritise your enquiry and deal with it more effectively.
The TRIAGE system means we will look to deal with enquiries by telephone, e-mail, or video call where possible, but will use face to face where the circumstances require it.
Telephone Call Back Service within three working days – 01324 666935
- When you call you will be advised we will take contact and enquiry details with a view to calling you back normally within three working days.
- You can make your call anytime. If we cannot pick the phone up, our answer phone will be available, please leave your details and brief enquiry details.
- Messages are checked daily (except weekends).
- If there is a genuine urgency please say so and we will try prioritise your enquiry.
E-mail Service – email@example.com
- Can be sent at any time
- All e-mails are checked daily (except weekends).
- Please detail your enquiry, and be aware we may have to get back to you for further information.
- We aim to reply within three working days.
Face to Face Triage - Tuesday & Thursday 10am to 12pm
- You will be asked for your details and your enquiry details. This helps us assess how best to deal with your enquiry and either see you there and then, arrange an appointment, or arrange a telephone call over the next three working days.
- Keeping numbers in the bureau low also helps minimise Covid spread.
We will provide an appointment if your enquiry requires one, and after initial discussion with an adviser.
If you need to hand in any documents this can be done as follows:
Monday 9.30 to 12.30, Tuesday 9.30 to 12.30, Wednesday 9.30 to 12.30, Thursday 9.30 to 12.30
Alternative advice numbers:
Money Talk Team for benefits and debt advice - 0800 085 7145
Advice Direct Scotland for consumer advice - 0808 164 6000
Shelter for housing advice - 0808 800 4444
ACAS for employment advice - 0300 123 1100